Brock the Block Brock the Block

I actually enjoyed this. I do have a few complaints though, namely the difficulty curve. It is the slowest, easiest game in the world up until about 1000 points and then doesnt change much until about 5000 points. Suddenly tons of them are closing in from every direction. Also the art wasn't all that great but I did notice that you didn't have a separate artist on this project and you only programmed it so I guess the art is excusable. All in all it was pretty fun though. One quick question, is the creation of the conformists randomized or do they just enter at specific times?

Petchasketch responds:

Thanks for the comment. This was my first flash game, and I made it in 4 days while doing everything alone. I didn't do much with the art to keep the simplicity for my first game. I plan on making a sequal where I can extend more on the art, maybe add an upgrade system and perfect the difficulty. I plan on probably adding some more achievements and further adjusting difficulty. The difficulty is a little messed up because it increases quite a bit every 25 seconds. The spawns are completely randomized.

A small talk A small talk

Awesome, the story was cool (even though it didn't make much sense), the AI was really good and i love text adventures.

Bit Rush Bit Rush

Had a couple glitches, namely double jumping and then falling off the bottom of the screen but not losing any life which gave me the oppurtunity for infinite score... Otherwise pretty fun game

TheeCoffee responds:

Thanks :) I said to myself and said. What if I can make a Run&Jump game in 3 Hours. I Did it. But i didn't Check the bugs xD

Helix Nebula Loop Helix Nebula Loop

Just awesome, Anamanaguchi is an awesome band and this loop sounds great!